Friday, December 11, 2015

Story Animation

     The scope of the project was to make an animation that showed a story happening. So what i did was i made 2 characters that i wanted to be the main peoples of my story. So i came up with the zombie character before and i decided to use it again because i liked how it was made. So i decided i wanted to make a human so that he could be chased by the zombie. After getting halfway through my story i decided to give the zombie a bat so that it could make the stories ending be different. By adding the bat i could show that the zombie only wanted to play baseball instead of hurting the human. Then i edited and made sure that all the movements and timing was correct to make sure that the animation looked nice. After i made the animation i finally had everything timed correctly and then i rendered it out so that i could watch it.
     I learned about all the ways to move my characters and how to make sure that all my scenes were created well. I learned how to make objects parented to each other and move together. I wouldn't do many things different but if i did do anything differently i would make the scenes and characters look better. I would keep all the animations the same and some of the scenes the same because the animations all looked good. I will make sure to keep making my timing look correct and my animations and movements of characters and scenes work well. I thought the whole project was fun and i liked making a story of my animations and combining different animations into one project.

No comments:

Post a Comment