Friday, December 18, 2015

Graphic Design Final

 This is my business card that had an image with a text mask over it. For this i had to find a photo and then put it into photoshop so that i could put a text mask over it. I added the text over the imaged and then added a mask of water over the text. For the bak side of the card i just had to make it look potage ready.





This business card i was supposed to find a professional design and recreate it to make it my own pattern. I added lines and then changed their colors, after that i used the pattern make tool to make the pattern. On the back i put the same lines at the top and then put my name and information on it. At the end i added my logo to the bottom left corner.
The final postcard business card i made had and inspirational quote on it and then i added my logo in the top left. To make it look better i added a brown half background to make it look nicer. On the back i added my information and then reversed the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment