Monday, January 12, 2015

Highlight Video

My highlight video was about my hobby over soccer. I learned to use the spacebar to pause and play the video. I also learned that you could cut certain parts of the video out using the slice tool. You can upload tons of different videos and audio. You can right click to take off the sound of the video and then delete it if you want. You can use the move tool to move any clip or audio. There are different effects and transitions you can use to make the video look better through different transitions. I choose this topic because i play soccer. I started playing soccer when i was 4 so I decided that I wanted to use that as my hobby. I love to play soccer so i decided to find the coolest videos of pro soccer players scoring awesome goals and doing cool tricks. The song i choose just seemed like it would fit with my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment