Thursday, January 22, 2015

6 Shot Video

6 Shot video          


   
     This is my first video using the 6 shot system. The 6 shots in the 6 shot system are extra close up, close up, medium, wide, extra wide, and over there shoulder. An extra close up is a video of someone hands. A close up is a video of only the persons face. A medium shot is a shot of the was it up. A wide shot is a shot of the person and some of the surroundings. An extra close up is a shot of the person but all of the surroundings and the per on is not the main point. An over the shoulder shot is a shot part of the persons head and what they are looking at in front of them. I learned that you should not make sure there are no jump cuts and that all the shots look smooth. In my next project I will take different angles in my shot to make it look like there are no jump cuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment