Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dreamweaver project

Dreamweaver Website:

The scope of this project was to create a simple website. We used basic code to create our website using Adobe Dreamweaver. When making our website we followed a set of directions to know what to do to make basic website. W followed directions because we didn't know how to use html code by ourself. As I went  learned that there are two different windows in Dreamweaver to view and edit your website. I learned that in coding there are different tags to do different things in text.
Next time I hope to be able to change the colors and format of the website. I would want to make it look like i made it by myself instead of using directions.  I would like to keep it the copyright at the bottom and the changes in the link colors. I would do this to make my website more dynamic.
I will draw from this experience how to make a website and how to make it look good. I would make it my own and make it worth looking at by having different information on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment