Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Portfolio

During this project I learned how to use many different tools to properly model a car. I used the bevel and soft and harden tool to soften out some of the edges and make some of the other edges look more straight. I picked this project because I wanted to try modeling something different than a building so I modeled a car. My greatest strength would be my attention to small details to make sure everything looks good. My weakness is probably to set up lighting to look nice. With what I learned I am going to try and add more small details to the car and make it look even better. I would change some of the colors and I would also add the interior of the car. Overall I liked working on this car and modeling it.


In this project I learned how animating a person or project is easier if you have something rigged properly. When I was messing with the different setting it became easier to use and manipulate them. With this project I became better at trying to move 3D objects and making movements look realistic. My worst part was trying to manipulate certain body parts to work properly. With what I have learned I am going to try and see if I can rig my own projects this well.
In this project I learned how to rotoscope and how to draw better in 2D. I learned that to rotoscope all you have to do is make a layer and then draw over a video. With this I just filmed myself and then I started to draw and color over my video to make it look cartoonish. My greatest strength was to color my project and my biggest weakness was the whole drawing part. With what I have learned think I will start to try and make more rotoscopes. If I was to change anything I would take more time on the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment