Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Quarter 1 reflection

This quarter I decide that I wanted to model a Lamborghini  huracan. I started with searching what type of car I wanted to model and after looking through a few different cars I ended up with a Lamborghini huracan. I found some reference images so that I could properly model my car and then I started with one polygon and then I extruded the faces to slowly model the car. There has been a lot of different challenges from faces not working properly and also different parts of the car being hard to model. I am planning to model the whole outside and inside to make sure that the car looks as realistic as possible. Finally I am going to try and smooth out the edges and focus on the fine details to make sure the car looks nice. I also want to make sure that the texturing and lighting also looks nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment