Thursday, May 25, 2017

EOY Reflection

     I learned some new techniques in some of the programs that we learned like how to add some of the effects that after effects has to my projects. This was important because it helped me create some cool animations or add more to an animation that i already had. There were also many problems with learning to use some of the effects because they would only react certain ways.
     I learned how to collaborate better when we worked in our stop motion animation project. It helped me learn how to work better with others and how to use everyone's skills to make a project look better. This also led to some challenges with finding out how to implement everyones skill in a project.
     I improved on my communication skills with talking more about my projects and communicating with people around me to get helpful insight on my projects. This is important because it helped set me up for how work will actually be. There were not many challenges except when i could not find what i wanted to say.
     I improved on my project management by making sure i had enough time to finish my project and making sure that my project was done on time. This helped me with keeping track of all my projects and learning time management skills. There have been a few problems when i was getting close to running out of time on a project.
     I have gained some leadership skills with working in groups. This is important because it helped me understand how to find out the strengths and weaknesses of others. There were some challenges because i am an introvert and do not like to always be the leader.
     My greatest strengths would be in 3D animation and special effects. I have improved in these areas by trying to model harder objects and by trying to find new special effects to use and how to implement them more. I still need to work on my modeling skills and how to rig characters and i also need to work on some of my special effects to make them look more realistic. My weaknesses are 2D animation and drawing. I have somewhat improved on my drawing and they have started to look better and my 2D animations have also improved. I still need to work on my drawing a bit more and how to correctly time and move objects in 2D.
     I am going to go back and improve some of my projects and try to do more challenging work with my animations. I would go back and change some of my animations so that the timing and movement looks better. With the skills i have learned this year i will be able to improve on all my animations and make them look more realistic and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment