Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Individual Focus

For my individual focus i decided to make a gif a car driving. I started off making the car and then i started making the road and other aspects to make it look like the car was on a road. After making all the elements of the car driving i decided to ad a few more objects to make the gif look better.

I also made a gif of a pencil sharpened which i thought looked pretty good. I started of with making the pencil sharpener and then i made the pencil. It was hard to make the pencil look like it got sharpened but i found out how to do it.

Lastly i made a gif of a computer turning on and then shutting off. It was really fun to make because i had to make a ton of little elements to make it look like a computer. I started off with making the monitor and all the aspects of the monitor and then i made the desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment