Thursday, December 3, 2015

Logo

This is the logo that I created in adobe photoshop. To make the logo I had to type my name and then I tried moving the letters around to make them look right. After moving them for a while i decided to put them in the order that the logo has them. I tried to make it look like the middle line in the N was the shadow of the M. My favorite one is the blue background one because it has a bit more color than the other two.

Step 1: These are all of my sketches that i made of my logo i started off drawing my initials and moving them around. I started just messing around with my initials to make it look different.

Step 2: I started to make my sketches on illustrator and i started with the one with the feet but i didn't like how it looked. After messing around with some of my sketches i i finally put the K diagonal from the M and made them connect. I thought it wasn't complete so i thought of what to add.

Step 3: I started messing around with the colors and nothing was looking good so i thought of my middle initial. I dropped down the bottom of the K to the same length of the M and then i added a line between the K line and the M. This made it look like there was an N but also like there was a shadow for the M.

Step 4: Lastly i changed the colors and put a pentagon as the background and it finally looked good. So i made different color variations and then i finally picked the blue and green one.

No comments:

Post a Comment