Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Pencil and Other Items

 In class we had to make a pencil that we were given directions for. That pencil was just a basic pencil and was not too fancy. We also made a black cup to accompany the pencil which wasn't too creative. The pencil that I made by myself was a pencil that looked like the US flag. I wanted to make it look as much like the flag as I could so I added the striped on to the pencil. I also added the stars and the blue background to make it look even more like the US flag. When i made the cup i made it reflect my pencil and made it red and blue. The n I wrote out USA and then i underlined it with an abstract line.
My creative piece was a monitor and a desktop. I made the desktop first and i tried to add all the components of a desktop. I added the hp logo to the bottom and i added the usb ports and disk tray. After making the desktop i went on to make the monitor. For the monitor i decided to make the background be the basic windows background. For each of the little pieces of the flag i copied and pasted the original one and just tilted it a different way. For the good chrome button i just made 2 circles and put lines between them. I thought that the desktop and the monitor made a good group of object to create together.

No comments:

Post a Comment